This page contains Citi Pension Plans' documents and information to help financial advisors better understand the Citi Pension Plans.
This page also contains all governance documents that we must provide access to our members.
The documents can be found to the right. As there are lots of different Citi Pension Plans, with varying rules, options and resources, not all of these documents will be relevant to all members.
If you know the relevant Plan, you're ahead of the game and can pick the documents from the list – we've tried to label them as clearly as possible so it should be easy to find what you need.
If you don't know the relevant Plan, there are a couple of ways to find out:
- Once logged into MyCitiPension members can view the full Plan name at the top of each page. Further information on the Plan section can also be found under My Details, or
- The latest benefit statement also shows the name of the Plan.
If you're an advisor
As you probably know, we're unable to give you any specifics on your client’s pension savings without a Letter of Authority in place.
If you’re looking for specific information about your client’s pension account, they can log in and, depending on their Plan (which may be defined benefit or defined contribution, or both):
- Download a contribution history
- Get their current fund value
- See the contributions they’re making (if they’re still a Citi employee)
- Get the value of their benefits at the date they left (if they are no longer earning a Citi pension)
- Review where they’re currently invested
- Make changes if they want to
- Access plenty of Plan-specific resources that may include forms, booklets and information on their options (for some members this includes running retirement or transfer quotes)
Depending on what it is you’re after, this might be the quickest and easiest way to get the information you need.
Click on the useful links to find out more about the Citi Pension Plans.