Welcome to our IFA resource page
To the right are a list of documents that may be useful to you. They won’t all be relevant - there are lots of different Citi Pension Plans, and some of the rules, options and resources will be different based on which Plan your client is a member of.
If you know which Plan that is already, you’re ahead of the game and can pick the relevant documents from the list below – we’ve tried to label them as clearly as possible so it should be easy to find what you need.
If you don’t know which Plan your client is a member of, there are a couple of ways to find out:
- Once logged into MyCitiPension your client can view the full Plan name at the top of each page. Further information on Plan section can also be found under My Details.
- Your client can look at their last benefit statement and quickly find out the name of the Plan.
Did you know?
As you probably know, we’re unable to give you any specifics on your client’s pension savings without a Letter of Authority in place.
However, if you’re looking for specific information about your client’s pension account, did you know they can log on to the page you just came from with their username and password and, depending on the Plan in which your client has benefits (which may be defined benefit or defined contribution, or both):
- Download a contribution history
- Get their current fund value
- See the contributions they’re making (if they’re still a Citi employee)
- Get the value of their benefits at the date they left (if they are no longer earning a Citi pension)
- Review where they’re currently invested
- Make changes if they want to
- Access plenty of Plan-specific resources that may include forms, booklets and information on their options (for some members this includes running retirement or transfer quotes)
Depending on what it is you’re after, this might be the quickest and easiest way to get the information you need.
Click on the useful links to find out more about the Citi Pension Plan that applies to your client: